Effective Date: May 10, 2020
Note: This document is only available in English, as it’s the official language of commerce for our clients and in the regions we operate.
Any translated copies are not valid.
when you access the Sites and CosyAnalytics Service, how the information will be used, and how you can control the collection, correction and/or deletion of information.
- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, email address,
or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information.
When you use the CosyAnalytics Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below.
We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails,
you may opt out of them by canceling your account.(b) Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by CosyAnalytics.
These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base
If you reject cookies, you may still use our Sites, but your ability to use some features or areas of our Sites may be limited. This website uses CosyAnalytics,
an analytics tool by CosyAnalytics, to track user activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases).
If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
- How We Share Your Information.(a) Personally Identifiable Information: CosyAnalytics will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of CosyAnalytics (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites or the CosyAnalytics Service, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites or the CosyAnalytics Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites or the CosyAnalytics Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: CosyAnalytics will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of CosyAnalytics, our users or others.(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the CosyAnalytics Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the CosyAnalytics Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which CosyAnalytics or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. CosyAnalytics may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How We Protect Your Information. CosyAnalytics is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CosyAnalytics or guarantee that your information on the CosyAnalytics Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- GDPR. Please review our dedicated page to learn more about our approach to GDPR.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, CosyAnalytics will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. For current CosyAnalytics customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that CosyAnalytics keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately (for data subjects tracked by CosyAnalytics and former CosyAnalytics customers), you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by CosyAnalytics’s analytics software, you can do so at https://cosyanalytics.com/opt-out/. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, CosyAnalytics does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org